Saturday, February 12, 2011

Three Pee's in a Podd

My brother in law passed away on Thursday evening (February 10, 2011). While this is a very sad event for my family and me, it also comes with gifts and many blessings.


Gig came to me on Thursday evening after he had passed on. He was sooo happy and zooming around, so much energy! He showed me a symbol and asked me to go and draw it. I got out of bed and grabbed a piece of paper and pen and drew the symbol. Gig smiled and said write this down..."Three Pees in a Podd." I showed my son Alton how Pees was spelled and he said that's definitely Uncle Gig. The three "pees" are three different sizes - small, medium and large. They reminded me of the two horses I work with. Me being the small pee and the other two medium and large. Gig said yes, this is your new business and the symbol is your new logo.

The three pees actually stand for Purity, Peace and Passion. You could also use prosperity, plenty, peaches, pamper, panacea (Universal remedy), parade, paradise, paramount, participate, party, particular, patience, pastoral, perceive, people, perception, perceptive, persist, pertinent, phenomenal, pretty, philanthropy, physical, psychic, pink, purple, pioneer, pivotal, play, playful, paint, pleasantry, please, pleasure, plenty, poise, poetry, ponder, pool, posh, positive, possible, power, pray, praise, precious, preference, premium, prepare, present, priceless, privilege, produce, profitable, profound, progress, potent, prominent, promote, prolific, provide, provident, purpose, pure, purse, puzzle. O.k., o.k. I think you get the point, pick any three P's for the podd.

I am very fortunate to be able to be paired with two sets of "Pees." These four beings are Medicine Horses. The elevator version of a Medicine Horse is a horse who helps people (any being really) heal, that is what they love to do. Part of our mission is to help people and other animals with their healing journeys. We would also like to bring awareness of self. Self being your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual self. Of course we must all be having fun while doing this, it's mandatory :)

I will be offering workshops and sessions at Mary's Farm and Sanctuary and also another private farm. Please stay tuned for dates and times ♡

No comments: