Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cancer can be cured

Before I begin I would like you to know that this blog is totally about my perspectives, beliefs etc. They are not right, wrong, good or bad they are just mine. My intention is not to offend anyone and I'm not bashing traditional medicine or any other modality used with curing cancer.

O.k. :) I believe cancer can be cured without using toxic chemicals to poison your body. I understand the premise behind chemotherapy, kill the cancer cells and yeah wipe them out if you don't wipe yourself out in the process.

The most important factor to curing cancer is that, first you believe it can be cured. As in the kind of belief that every cell in your body believes and with positive emotion attached to it. Not a kind of fearful, half hearted, well I hope this works?

I suppose you could say that I don't have a right to write such a blog having not gone through cancer myself. You could be correct? Many of my loved ones have died from cancer and I've learned a lot from their journeys. I've also learned a lot from my own healing journey and I am wanting to pass along, perhaps a different perspective and maybe have someone change the way they think about cancer?

I watched a video the other day from China (via YouTube - Gregg Braden, Curing Cancer Using Our Own Technology of Emotion) with a woman who had a large cancerous tumor in her bladder. A team of three, specially trained practitioners helped this woman. There was an ultra sound technician who showed the tumor before the healing took place and then recorded it during the procedure. The three practitioners chanted (to what loosely translates to "already happened" (the healing). Of course there's also a lot of energy/enthusiasm that goes into this chanting. It took two minutes and forty seconds and the tumor was totally gone. Wow! This is just one example, imagine, curing cancer is just that easy? So why isn't it that easy?

Well, for one thing can you imagine if over night everyone truly believed in holistic, fast, healthy and easy ways to cure cancer and they all worked? The billions of dollars that are generated every year for the "Cancer Industry" would be gone, hmmm. I believe that some of the scientific research that is being done and that has been done about cancer are amazing.

What I'm wanting to do with this post is make people aware that there are many other possibilities, even to perhaps just start thinking about it. I believe it's time to stop the "fight against" cancer. Mother Theresa was once asked to join the fight against violence. She said she would gladly attend when they hold a peace rally. Let's not "fight against" anything. Let's just start with new possibilities and if you like, miracles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I believe this as well! good philosphy! :-)

John