Saturday, May 19, 2007

My Little Indigo

If there were a poster child for Indigo's it may be my son, my little warrior. He is here to show me (and all of us) what is not working, especially with the Education system.

I started this blog at the suggestion of a very dear friend of mine with the intention of sharing information/stories about Indigo's with other parents/care givers/family members.

The first time I looked into my son's eyes I knew he was an old soul and he "got" it. It wasn't until he was three that I really knew he was a little different from what I would consider your average kid. While our car was being towed to the garage, my son said to me "Mom, when I was big, before I got little and came here, I used to be a teacher." He then went on to describe to me (and the tow truck driver) how he used to teach in a big school with lots of little kids. He said he got tired of the big city and moved to a small town where he taught in a small school. Since then he has told me of several past lives, which I will talk about later.

My son is also very social and outgoing. He'll go up to people and say "Hi, what's your name? How old are you?" He's so definitely not shy! I find it very interesting that it's mostly the men who don't like being asked how old they are.

1 comment:

Medicine Horse said...

I look forward to reading all about Alton and you travelling through life as Cristals and Indigos :)
What a journey and I know your experiences will be helpful to others.